Sunday, June 1, 2014

4 months

Our happy boy turned 4 months on 5/26/14. He is the most calm, good-natured baby and we just adore him.
*he remains 65% for height and weight- 15lbs 8oz and 24 inches long. His head also remains 96% for his age :)-- he's staying right on track! 
*the best part of the month is that Sully started giggling! Music to our ears and so much fun. I will have to take a video soon when daddy gets him laughing hard with a game of peek a boo! Seriously so cute, I can't even stand it.
*he is eating like a champ - so much that when mama is at work, she has a hard time keeping up with him. 
*we have somewhat of a predictable schedule now - and that has involved consistently sleeping from about 9pm-630am! Thank you little man... Mama loves that you have figured this out!! We are so proud of our little sleeper :)

We've been working hard at tummy time.
The little stinker has figured out how to scoot around by pushing with his legs.
Sully's nightly routine of saying his prayers with his prayer buddy :)
We have a Sophie lover!

Cheese!
First Mother's Day! Thank you Sullivan for making me a mommy. It's the best job in the world, and I couldn't be more grateful that I get to do it. I love you more than I could have ever imagined! 
Summer weather means bringing out these adorable collared polos and I love it! 
Guy time - lounging in bed watching sports 
Sully's first trip to Uncle Mike Tiedt's cabin for memorial day weekend. He was such a good boy all weekend and loved being outside! Sullivan, Reagan, and Owen slept in the same room and no one made a peep. 
A few favorites from our 4 month shoot - he won't sit still anymore!!
Such a sweetie! 







No comments:

Post a Comment