Tuesday, October 7, 2014

8 months old (9/26/14)

This month has been filled with weddings, trips, and a whole lot of crazy busy days! We wouldn't have it any other way! Our little trooper just goes right along with us, and we are SO grateful for our family that offers to watch him whenever we need someone! We are so lucky to have so many people that love our Sully.
What's new in the life of our 8 month old:
*we have a sitter! Started sitting alone a few days after turning 7 months old. 
*sully is starting to feed himself some finger foods- still only has 2 teeth but he eats anything we let him have!
*Sully had his first fever/sickness on 9/20. It probably bothered mom and dad more than him. He had a fever for 4 days up to 103.9F and it made us all sad. Lots of cuddles, ibuprofen, and a doctor visit later - we found out he had roseola. Little man handled it like a champ and rarely fussed other than when his fever would climb. We are VERY grateful to have such a healthy boy that has avoided getting sick for the first 8 months of his life - I can only pray that continues this winter! 
*at his doctor appointment on 9/23, sully weighed in at 19lbs 10oz
*as expected at this age... Sully is all over the place!!! Scooting, rolling, reaching everywhere! And the hard wood floor doesn't stop him - he just keeps going. Many people have said it to us and we agree, we are in trouble once he really starts crawling and/or walking! 
*mom went to New York City with Nana, auntie Dacia and auntie Amber in mid-September for 4 days... The longest mom and sully have ever been separated. Here we are outside our hotel in Times Square:
Daddy did so good caring for sully while I was gone, with the help of great auntie Shasta... What would we do without her?! We love you Shasta!!
I had a blast in NYC and am so happy I went. I was thrilled to be reunited with this happy face -

Always having fun!
Loving the fall walking weather
Just a swingin'
LIVIN' THE DREAM
HEADS I'm mommy's little packer fan... TAILS I'm with daddy and the bears -- heads wins! Yay :)
Daddy would disagree but he looks pretty cute in green and gold!

These two cousins are already trouble when they are together! Scary to think what we have coming when they grow up:
Oh my stars I love these babies!
And the best we got of our 8 month old - little stinker!




No comments:

Post a Comment