Thursday, April 25, 2013

Clomid

Time flies... I haven't updated for almost 2 months!

We were able to try the Clomid this last cycle. (Clomid is currently the most commonly prescribed fertility medication. It is used to induce ovulation.) So I took the Clomid for 5 days and now we just wait and pray for positive results. Well, and in the mean time we are obviously told to have a lot of fun ;) Doctors orders are at least every other day... but Scotty swears he heard Dr. Clark say at least once every day. :)
Other than that, I had labwork rechecked a few times and found that we are on the right medication regimen with the metformin, bromocriptine and levothyroxine. (I don't think that I ever mentioned it on here but I was also diagnosed with an atypical hypothyroidism. I don't have the common symptoms, but half of my thyroid labs were perfect and the other half of them were quite off, which can occasionally go hand-in-hand with PCOS.) So I will continue with those medications, which I am thankful that my body has adjusted to, and I feel a whole lot better.
Here's to hoping that our next post will be a happy announcement! Thanks for the prayers.
Melissa xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you say Time flies! We are so glad that you are tolerating all the meds well and that you are keeping a positive attitude through all of this! Know that you are in our daily prayers and we love you both so much! May God bless you with happy news soon!

    ReplyDelete