We are THRILLED to announce that we are having a BABY!!! Baby Barribeau is due on February 7, 2014. We are absolutely over the moon excited and we are thanking God every second for giving us this sweet blessing.
I have been feeling great, and we had our first ultrasound last week Wednesday! Everything is looking good so far, and we got to see Baby Barribeau's heartbeat at a strong 136bpm! I plan to do weekly updates and pictures for our memory and record keeping :)When we started this journey, I had no idea how long it would take for this miracle to happen. We are very blessed to have had a much shorter journey to get to this point than many people out there. We do not take that for granted. I think of the people still waiting for their miracle, and I pray for them every day. I now understand the pain of waiting, wishing, and hoping for a child and not knowing if it will ever happen.
So this I am certain.... I will not back down on the promises that I have repeatedly made to God over these months of waiting. Every day I prayed that God would give us a child; and I promised with all my heart that I will not complain about the aches and pains of pregnancy, I will thank God for this child. When I'm rocking this baby in the middle of a sleepless night, I will thank Him for this child. And when our baby screams it's head off in the grocery store, I will thank God for this child. When they throw up all over, when they draw on my walls, and when they slam the door as an angry teenager... I promise to thank God for blessing us with this sweet baby.
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." ~ 1 Samuel 1:27
From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for the love and prayers. We are forever grateful.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy B :)
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment