We had our ultrasound on June 19 and everything looked great with our little bean. Heartrate was 136 beats per minute and it was so exciting hearing it for the first time. Mommy teared up and Daddy just kept smiling :) What a fun moment! After the ultrasound we were put in a room to meet with Dr. Clark... then they came in and said she just got called away to a delivery so we would be waiting for a while. Dacia was being induced on the same day of our appointment, so Scotty was sure that it was for her baby. I thought there was no way it went that fast because it wasn't even 11am! But to our surprise Dr. Clark got called away from our appointment to deliver Baby Barribeau's cousin... Reagan Jill Hermes, born on June 19th and weighing in at a healthy 8lbs 7oz and looking a lot like her big brother! It was such a fun day full of happy, healthy babies and we loved it! Our family sure is blessed!
We took my 8 week photo before heading to celebrate with Sam and Kelly Huss at their wedding! No real bump to show off yet :)
How far along: 8 weeks!
Weight gain: None yet.
Sleep: Aside from getting up to pee about once or twice during the night that I never used to do, I am still sleeping great!
Miss anything: Nothing at all. I am just taking it all in!
Cravings: Not yet but I am hungry ALL.THE.TIME. So I am sure that the "no weight gain" answer will be changing soon ;)
Best Moment of the week: Sharing our exciting news with extended family and friends! It is so fun to have people sharing in our joy.
Most looking forward to: Experiencing all of this with my cute husband, because it has been so much fun so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment