Tuesday, October 22, 2013

22 - 24 Weeks

22 Week photo:

24 Week Bumpdate:

Weight gain: 18lbs

Sleep: I have had a lot of energy lately, and it's great to make it through a day being productive and not feeling the need for a nap. However, I was hit with a terrible head cold this past weekend that put me out of commission for the past few days. Hoping I start feeling better tomorrow.

Cravings: still haven't had any crazy cravings yet, but I am surely indulging while I have an excuse :)

Here we are at 24 weeks, about to go celebrate with my cousin Emily and Matt Hietpas at their wedding. Baby B has been to A LOT of weddings already!


Best Moment of the week: I am totally loving feeling this baby move all the time... but we are a little nervous that it seems to be the most active during my night shifts. It seriously does not stop moving the entire time! If that is any indication of what we are in for, I better catch up on sleep now!
Owen told me last week: "Lissa, your baby is getting a lot bigger, but it needs to get as big as Reagan is before it can come out!" haha -- let's hope it doesn't get as big as Reagan is right now before it comes out (She's 4 months old and a big girl!)
I went to register for my baby shower with Dacia a couple weekends ago and it was so much fun picking out stuff for our little bundle! I am really glad I went with someone that has experience in this department, because Scotty and I together would have been overwhelmed. It also made me realize that we better move over because there is going to be a lot of stuff accumulating in our house very soon. Can't wait!!

Love, Melissa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment