How far along: 20 weeks
Weight gain: total of 14lbs so far
Sleep: Now that the bump is growing, I am forced to sleep on my side instead of my back, so I am needing a body pillow to get comfortable and avoid getting sore hips. I will not complain about lack of sleep though, because I am still sleeping very well!
Cravings: Fall is here, and I LOVE it! Thankfully, pumpkin spice lattes are just as delicious when they are decaf :) I am eating tons of honey crisp apples, and I can't get enough. I have been dying for some hot apple cider, so I think we will be going to Seth's Coffee for some this weekend!
Best Moment of the week: We hit some major pregnancy milestones at the 20 week mark... first of all I went on a mini shopping spree for some maternity wear! Bought and wore my first pair of maternity jeans this week, and OMG where have these been all my life?! Sooo comfortable! A few pairs of my other jeans still fit, but the elastic waist band is where it's at.
AND the very BEST moment of this week has been feeling baby move for the first time! I thought I may have felt some flutters in the past week or two but was never convinced it was the baby for sure. Now I feel movement all the time! It is the best (and strangest) feeling ever, and I absolutely love it. I am still convinced that this baby loves food because whenever I eat, the little stinker goes crazy!
Most looking forward to: We are slowly starting to buy things for the nursery, and I cannot wait to see the finished product. I am going to want to sit in that room and stare all day! We have quite the painting project ahead of us, so I got started on that this week too!
And now for Baby Barribeau's blog debut!
Look at that face!
Here you can see baby sucking his/her thumb... cute!
Bye everybody, I will be seeing you soon!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment