Thursday, August 29, 2013

15 & 16 weeks

Time is flying by and tomorrow already marks 17 weeks of this pregnancy! So I thought I better catch up on the updates since we have a very busy couple of weeks ahead.

First, here is the 15 Week Photo:

 
 
And onto the 16 week update:
 
Weight gain: I was weighed at my appointment this week and have gained a total of 10lbs so far. I guess that is what happens when you never got morning sickness. This baby must be a Barribeau because he/she already LOVES food ;)

Sleep: I have a lot more energy now, which has been great!

Cravings: Still loving anything spicy, but also I have been wanting sweets, which is nothing new for me. 


Best Moment of the week: Seeing our little sweetie on the handheld ultrasound screen kicking and punching all around. It's so strange to think of all that movement going on and I still can't feel it yet. Dr. Clark said we might have a big baby in there because she couldn't visualize the whole baby on the screen all at once. And she laughed and said that he/she looks like she has a big head... surprise, surprise! Have you seen the "noggins" on this kids parents?! 
 
Most looking forward to: Sitting down and discussing names together! So far every time I have suggested a name that I think is cute it gets shut down... except of course, the #1 name in Scotty's book: Walt (after the Chicago Bear player, Walter Payton)! ummm... I haven't exactly fallen in love with it yet so I think we will be needing a backup plan ;) Most likely, Baby B's potential names will remain a secret until he or she is born.
 
I am working for the next 6 days straight, then we have a wedding on Sept 7 and a wedding on Sept 13, and then we will already be at our 20 week ultrasound! Enjoy the Labor Day weekend!
Love,
Melissa
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment