How far along: 13 weeks
Weight gain: ????? We don't have a scale so I will have to wait until my next appointment!
Sleep: Definitely been taking advantage of naps and early bed times while I still can :)
Miss anything: Jogging. I know it is safe to do throughout pregnancy, but I wasn't in top running shape when I started so I think it's better if I stick with walking. But this cooler weather has me craving that "sweat it out" feeling.
Cravings: Sweets! But that isn't really something new for me, because I have always loved desserts.
Best Moment of the week: Celebrating Daddy's 28th birthday! We had family and friends over on Friday night for pizza, cake, and a campfire. A perfect, relaxing night!
And just because these 2 party guests are too cute!
Most looking forward to: Designing the perfect nursery for Baby B! I have a few ideas in mind, and I can't wait to see what we come up with. Since we won't be finding out the gender, we will have to make it neutral... I am thinking ivory and gold :) We have a lot of painting to do in that room so we will probably get started in a few weeks!
Hey Lis!:) I just discovered your blog and I love it! Thanks for sharing your story and updates; it's nice to be able to see your pregnancy updates all the way from Pennsylvania! I am SO excited and happy for you and Scott...you will be wonderful parents! God is so good, and I am so happy He has blessed the two of you in such an amazing way! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
~Rachael
The party guest's are the cutest, but the host and hostess are ADORABLE!!! Happy 13 weeks and Happy Birthday Scottie!
ReplyDeleteTroy and Jan :)