Tuesday, August 13, 2013

We've entered the 2nd trimester!

How far along: 14 weeks

Weight gain: it's gotta be climbing because I am hungry all the time!

Sleep: I experienced a week of insomnia last week, and it was rough so I am hoping that was just a fluke :) Otherwise it is my body preparing me for what's to come in a few months.

Miss anything: I really missed coffee this week so I bought myself some decaf cups for the Keurig as a replacement, which at least made me feel better when waking up early for my day shifts last weekend :)

Cravings: Mexican food! And the spicier the better! We've been making salsa from our garden, and I cannot. stop. eating. it. I would eat at Mi Casa or Solea EVERY day and night if I had the option!

Best Moment of the week: Noticing a definite bump... Whoa baby! Here is proof (ignore the pajamas, we kept forgetting to take a picture this week and my photographer was not very motivated... aka would not get off the couch!)

Most looking forward to: We have a weekend coming up with nothing planned, so I am excited to relax and enjoy the weather!

Thanks for reading,
 Melissa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment